Design Philosophy: Simple ~ Powerful ~ Stable
SlickRun.NET will be a complete rewrite of SlickRun to enhance
functionality, extensibility and much more. The code will be written
in Visual C# 2008, targeting the .NET Framework v2.
SlickRun.NET Development News
- 31 Jan 2007 - Early SlickRun.NET work, including setup, autoupdate system, website layout
- 2 Jun 2009 - Progress on SlickRun.NET has stopped as I
concentrate on delivering SlickRun v4.0 with Delphi 9.
- Get the latest version...
- International support for MagicWords and JOT
- Localization support with per-locale versions of SlickRun.
Translation volunteers will be needed.
- Implement the IAutoComplete interface to extend the autocomplete
- Implement the IExecute interface to support execution of commands
- Extensibility for UI display
- Scriptable event handlers (onBoot, onQuit, onShow, onHide, etc).
Web Services aware
- Sync JOT and MagicWords across machines
©1998-2015 Eric Lawrence
Ad by Google